Thursday 17 April 2014

REBIRTH

Happy Easter long weekend to you!! Whether you have the whole 4 days off, or one day, remember to nurture yourselves, to honour yourselves, and all that you do. I plan to have a super low key weekend, MEDITATING, some Moksha yoga, maybe check out one of our markets, and an Easter supper surrounded by some wonderful people. I plan to celebrate REBIRTH IN ALL FORMS, to celebrate love and to honour those who have GUIDED us. I plan to really connect to myself, to my dreams, to my GUIDES, and to my loved ones. May you have a weekend full of glory and PASSION. Or perhaps a moment to take a breathe, to take a nap, or maybe to pray. Whatever allows you to feel present, connected, and HARMONIOUS

Love + LIGHT, as always 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Favourite Posts!