Monday 23 June 2014

A pureness

There's a pureness I see, a pureness I feel, as I learn to look forward, rather than backwards. Where does that come from? I am not really sure. When we choose to be aware, and to be present, here and now, all of our wrongs, all of our burdens, and all of our wounds, lose the glue that held them to us. We can then LIVE from our present, and LIVE FROM A PLACE OF INTENTION, for the person we have become, or for the person we lost along the way.

So, what's your INTENT? How do you want to LIVE? What's your PASSION? WHAT DOES THE SONG OF YOUR SOUL SOUND LIKE? Can you be fearless and SING IT aloud for all to hear?

Pureness, presence, love, PASSION, Fearlessness, INTENT, and SOUL. They are what DRIVE me, they are my TEACHERS, and I am so grateful for them.

Love + LIGHT to you all.

1 comments:

Post a Comment

Favourite Posts!