Thursday 19 December 2013

Freedom

So here we are, a place created solely for me, a place for me to share my message, a place for me to create from my heart. I am not always exactly sure of what I want to say, though I know I want my blog to be a place where I can connect to anyone and everyone who feels that they want more, that they are worthy of love and of peace. That they are worthy to be free. If you have come to my blog, then know that YOU are worthy of love, worthy of peace, and YOU are worthy to be free. 

To be free from fear. To be free from the part of you that wants to keep you small. You know, the part of you that wants you to play safe, to always be to scared to put yourself out there? The part of you that does not serve you? Your ego, your fear, your darkness, they are there for a reason, They have a purpose, and they can be the most powerful of all teachers, as long as we choose to be aware of them, and choose to learn from them, rather than to be controlled by the very lessons we are meant to overcome. 

Yes, we are meant to overcome these lessons, we are meant to overcome darkness, to observe and conquer our fears. 

We are meant to follow our dreams, be surround by love and to create love wherever we go. It's only our ego's that tell us another story. From my own personal work, and from what I have learnt, the best way to conquer fear's to surrender. To let go, and release control. The moment you surrender, you become aware of fear, of how you truly feel, and awareness, well that's your soul mate. Awareness changes the story, changes how we see the world, or better yet, how we see our world, how we have chosen to see our world!

To learn to be present, to be grounded, and aware of the thoughts we choose, and the paths we choose to take, well, that's the key. The secret key to the door of more love, calm,contentment, and gratefulness, than maybe you could ever dreamt of, or maybe you have always know you were meant to fly, to blossom. 

So here's my hope, my dream, to create a space, to connect to the love that sparks our awareness, and stand up for the type of Journey we want to take. We do not need to struggle, we do not have to be controlled by our fears, we are meant to be happy, to be the LIGHT that we were created to be. 

So go on and SHINE!!




Lots of love


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Favourite Posts!