Monday 15 December 2014

WINTERS DANCE

Snowflakes had fallen, and you could taste the cold on your tongue. The ground below, hardened, yet somehow softened. You could sense the presence of the beauty that would spend the next few months WITHIN. A grand and vast world, of curated energy and love, completely STILL, present, nowhere else to go.

Snowflakes had fallen, and glossed over the roses. Funny, how we need STILLNESS to grow. To recollect and reflect on our Journey ahead. The world dances for SPRING, for newness, to be reborn.

I, however, dance for WINTER. The enchantment. To be blanketed by the very presence of my soul, and to stare at the depths of why I was called. I know warmth, because I have surrendered to the cold. I can feel the embrace of the sun, because I have walked barefooted across the freshly fallen snow.

Snowflakes had fallen, and you could taste the cold on your tongue. The season to see yourself through new eyes, greatly awakened by the softness of the wonderland you call home. May the warmth of your soul burn freely and WILDLY throughout the WINTERS cold.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Favourite Posts!