Wednesday 29 January 2014

Only Love's Real


Masks, who we feel we are supposed to be, and who everyone else wants us to be. The face we put on to make the rest of the world happy, the perfect person who only feels HAPPINESS. We have all been there, or we know someone who has. I know for me, personally, I have had to really go deep WITHIN myself and accept that I am enough exactly as I am. I have come to a place where I know the only way I can be truly happy, and at harmony's when I am my AUTHENTIC self. What does that mean?

For me, to be my AUTHENTIC self means to accept all parts of me. The good and the bad (or at least what we have been made to see as bad), the LIGHT and the dark. All of the energy and love that flows through me, and all of the sadness and sorrow I have to face so that I may heal. These are all parts of me, and they all make up who I am. The moment I allow myself to accept myself, fully, and completely, then I can allow the energy that does not serve me to pass through. 

I am a VIBRANT soul, a person who dreams of love and knows love can heal us all. A person who feels every EMOTION, and feels most at home when I am at peace WITHIN myself, and when I am surrounded by POSITIVE, wondrous, souls, and loved ones. But I have days when I feel sad, really sad, and days when I feel angry, and scared, and unsure. I know these are all an ILLUSION, that they are not real, because ONLY LOVE'S REAL. I know these EMOTIONS are there for a reason, that I feel them for a reason. To learn from, to accept, and move forward from. We are all a makeup of the energy we feel, and the energy we must release, so that we may grow and blossom. And yet we are taught that we are supposed to have IT ALL TOGETHER always.

Perhaps we are meant to feel, really feel how we feel, and feel the energy that comes up for us, so that we can LOVINGLY love all parts of ourselves, and trust that we are love. 

How can we get to the place of INNER peace and self-acceptance when we are so scared to AUTHENTICALLY be ourselves?

 To be real, completely honest, and own our struggles as much as we own our successes. The moment you accept your struggles, no matter how bad they may seem, as a BEAUTIFUL part of your path to ENLIGHTENMENT then you start to take the shame away. And all those ILLUSIONS that seem to keep us stuck, well they start to fade away more and more. At the end of the day we all go through what we are meant to go through, and the MAGICAL part's that we can take our power back, moment by moment, when accept ourselves fully. When we start to change what we see as good and bad, to STEPPING STONES to our truth, to our love. How can you start to be AUTHENTICALLY you now? Maybe when someone asks you how you feel, be honest, whether you feel truly happy and great, or maybe sad, or you have low energy, maybe that you are HEALING. There's so much beauty that comes from honesty. When we let go of the need to PAINT THE PERFECT PICTURE, and see that we are perfectly IMPERFECT the way that we are. 

Take down the mask, let go of the person you feel you are supposed to be, the person someone wants you to be, and open your  heart to who you are, to the love that you are. There are days we all need rest, days we need a hand to help us through, and then there are days that we SHINE, that our souls RADIATE. Maybe we can learn to accept that together, accept that we are awesome, even when we cannot see past all the other B.S. Accept that when we are AUTHENTICALLY ourselves we learn to truly love ourselves, and when we truly love ourselves, we come back home, come back to that peaceful place where we know and feel that only loves real. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Favourite Posts!