Monday 5 May 2014

No storm lasts forever

Softness falls upon me now, and there's a STILLNESS that feeds my soul as though I had been starved all my days before. After every rumble, after every storm, there's a moment that follows, a moment of complete TRANQUILLITY, where you feel as though you are FLOATING ON A CLOUD. In the MIDST of chaos, of lessons learnt, I often look forward to those moments, to the LIGHTNESS I  have felt as I breathe more deeply, as I connect more fully. There's always a new day, another moment to feel the warmth of another SUNRISE, to ground oneself, to get back up. Even though your own personal storm may cause you to steer off course, no storm lasts forever, and you can always count on the waves to move you closer home. 



I AM NOT AFRAID OF STORMS, FOR I AM LEARNING HOW TO SAIL MY SHIP. 

LOUISA MAY ALCOTT

  

Photo Found on PINTEREST

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Favourite Posts!